Milam’s approach to Asset Management originated with experience as fiduciaries for institutional clients including pension funds and endowments. Milam understands that whether institutional or private capital, beyond traditional property management, property investors need a fiduciary to truly represent the owner’s interest. Milam employs a team who currently asset manage a portfolio in excess of $200 million including Retail, Office, Medical Office and Land.
Milam’s Asset Management services include:
- Developing detailed Business Plans annually including asset valuation;
- Monthly “dashboard” progress reports;
- Comprehensive lease analysis and recommendations;
- Mid-year review of portfolio and reforecasting;
- Full accounting services;
- Full construction/development support for third party leasing teams.